Papa's Cookies Papa's Cookies

good

Robot Boy Show - 8/24/16 Robot Boy Show - 8/24/16

this is the worst episode

robot-jones responds:

fuck

The Finding Dory Collab The Finding Dory Collab

UNDUH DA C

MobileSpider responds:

ya fuckin dead ryan bun bun

COLOR THEORY // EP. 101 COLOR THEORY // EP. 101

Chase this was really cool.

But I found it really hard to understand what was going on. I know you say it's "character development" but character development isn't something that occurs in a first episode. It happens as the show continues. A pilot episode should focus more on what the plot of the actual show will be about. So I hope the next episode will clarify what is going on.

As for the art, I personally love experimental art styles. However there are some flaws. I don't think it was a good idea to make both the backgrounds and the characters gray. It's really hard to see the characters sometimes. I'd recommend either changing their color scheme or at least make the BG grays and characters grays more contrasting (IE: make the characters lighter grey and BG darker or vice-versa)

I really like the music but I have an issue with the sound design. I think the retro sounds are cool but a bit annoying. I don't think they should have a sound every time they take a step. They could also be a bit quieter; the constant beeping feels like a knife stabbing my ears.

Other than that this is a major improvement from your old stuff! Great work.

PS. Get rid of the amount of frames and how long it took to make in the description. It's dumb.

Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

THIS IS LAUGH = YES !!!!!

Pyromane Pyromane

This song has been stuck in my head all week so I keep coming back to this video. Love the colors!

ZeTrystan responds:

If you like that song, maybe you'll like other songs for the same group. Type "Karkwa" on youtube! :D

And thanks a lot! ;)

Demo Reel Demo Reel

Your attention to detail on character depth/volume and weight is stunning!!!!

The Guy Show The Guy Show

I liked this! Very neat and fun, had a couple chuckles and just genuinely enjoyed watching this. If you work a bit on your voice acting/audio quality and writing this would be GOLDEN! Great work!

Daydreams Daydreams